IT TAKES A VILLAGE
For the last 13 years, Add Helium has remained the first and only Full-Time rebreather facility. But what does that mean for the rebreather student traveling long distances intending to find the best training experience?
We know that others cannot possibly provide the same level and standard of services without the resources that we have accessible for our clients. Add Helium has made it its goal to create the most successful training experience for clients and we constantly improve upon it.
A team of trained professionals, a state-of-the-art facility and a winning system developed from years of experience provide:
- Professional advice and timely quotes
- Highly trained, full-time rebreather instructors
- A rebreather for rent for training
- Weekly classes
- Return to class for free program *
- Advanced training
- Clean, comfortable class rooms with advanced A-V systems dedicated for education
- Concierge service to help with all travel arrangements
- Customer service representative managing all schedules, rentals, paperwork, equipment
- On-site service department to service all equipment prior to and during class
- On-site parts department to supply gear, rebreather parts and consumables during class
- On-site mixed-gas fill system
- Group trips dedicated to rebreathers only
We do not train in a quarry or other poor visibility waters that are unsuitable for learning and do not provide experience for real diving. Florida’s East Coast diving is usually in warmer waters providing good conditions year-round than elsewhere in the United States.
Compare these resources to the usual “one-man band” and it is clear why Add Helium is the industry leader.
*Once you complete a specific class with Add Helium, you may return and take the same class over again for free. This improves retention and also acts as a refresher for those who need it.